XPOWER CANADA 1-Year Limited Warranty
This Limited Warranty excludes pet dryers for home-use, electric dusters, individual parts, accessories, scented beads, and refurbished items.
Your XPOWER equipment, purchased in Canada. from authorized resellers, is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase, when used as intended (as per the Owner’s Manual).
This warranty covers all labor and parts within your purchased XPOWER equipment, as well as one-way shipping within Canada.
The servicing/repair of your equipment or any part of your equipment under warranty will not renew or extend the warranty period. This limited warranty is non-transferable.
What is not covered?
XPOWER shall not be liable for costs, damages or repairs incurred as a result of, due to, or from:
- Careless operation or handling, misuse, abuse and/or lack of maintenance.
- Use of parts and accessories other than those produced/recommended by XPOWER.
- External sources such as weather, electrical outage or power surge.
- Repairs or alterations carried out by unauthorized parties or agents.
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. power cord, fuse, motor brushes, pet dryer hose, pet dryer filters, pet force dryer pet dryer stand and parts, misting nozzle, etc.) (please add all details)
- Damage occurring during shipping from XPOWER or authorized distributors.
* Please Note *
This Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER the brushes on the Pressurized Wall Cavity Drying (PDS) line of equipment beyond the first use. Any motor issues beyond the first use will require the customer to return the unit(s) for inspection. The PDS-12/PDS-21 brushes and motors are considered wear-and-tear parts that will require replacing over time.
This Limited Warranty DOES NOT COVER the brushes on our pet dryer line of equipment beyond the first use. Any motor issues beyond the first use will require the customer to return the unit(s) for inspection. The brushes and motors are wear-and-tear parts that will require replacing over time.
Warranty & Service Claims
- Before service can take place, the terms of this warranty require that you contact XPOWER Canada to initiate a Return Authorization Case.
- You will be responsible for shipping/bringing your equipment to XPOWER Canada Headquarters, or its authorized agents, for assessment and service.
- Your equipment will be shipped back to you free of charge (assuming service is deemed warrantable by XPOWER Canada).
- All work will be coordinated by XPOWER Canada or its authorized agents.
- Any replaced defective parts will become the property of XPOWER Canada.
- Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.
Contact XPOWER Canada
If your machine is not functioning properly, please email XPOWER Canada or call (877) 477-3353.
Please provide the following information:
- Model Name/Number
- Serial Number
- Date and Place of Purchase